[Rt-devel] Querybuilder problems.

Matthew Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Mon Dec 18 06:38:02 EST 2006

Any reason why this would fail...

 Queue != 'DUHL Removals' AND  (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )
AND Owner = 'Nobody' AND  (  Queue != 'DUHL' OR  (  Subject NOT LIKE
'(Autohandle)' AND Queue = 'DUHL' AND Subject NOT LIKE '(support form)' ) )

I have tried to set this with the advanced builder, the tree builder etc...

all set it back to

 Queue != 'DUHL Removals' AND  (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )
AND Owner = 'Nobody' AND  (  Queue != 'DUHL' AND  (  Subject NOT LIKE
'(Autohandle)' AND Queue = 'DUHL' AND Subject NOT LIKE '(support form)' ) )

(notice the OR going to AND)...

Not much point in the Braces if you cant select OR... :-/

Compounding the problem I cannot find where the custom searches are
stored in the DB (hints/pointers gratefully accepted).

Regards

Mat