[Rt-devel] duplicating a scrip in code

Jens Porup Jens.Porup at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Jan 5 00:17:34 EST 2006

Here's a poser for you.

I have a Scrip/Template combo that creates a ticket.

Now I want to duplicate that code in custom code.

I could try to duplicate that as $Ticket->Create() code,
but as soon as I start looking for the Parent and DependsOn
params (which don't seem to be there!) I hit a wall.

Then I think why can't I just load the already existing
Scrip and Template, and execute them? This would prevent
any discrepancy creeping in between the coded action and
the scrip.

But.... how do I do this? I see the $Scrip->Apply() method,
but there's no $Scrip->Load() method.

So how do I bring up the scrip I want, so that I can then
execute it?

Suggestions or other ways of looking at this most appreciated.

Thanks,

Jens