[Rt-devel] RT3.5.7 upgrade - no css picked up

Joseph Micciche Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Mon Jan 23 09:56:53 EST 2006

Rolf Grossmann <rg at progtech.net> wrote on 01/20/2006 08:16:52 PM:

> Are you sure you have your WebBaseURL correct? Sounds like the browser
> couldn't request the stylesheet (which wouldn't show up in the logs
> since the request isn't getting there).

> Rolf

Hi Rolf, thanks for the note. The web config in RT_SiteConfig.pm was fine.
This problem was entirely my error - I had a customized
/path-to-rt/rt/local/html/Elements/Header which took precedence over the
/path-to-rt/rt/share/html/Elements/Header. I moved my customized Header,
deleted mason cache, stopped & started Apache, and everything works fine.

I suppose after I run into this same problem a few more times, I'll catch
on. ;-)

joe