[Rt-devel] 'Bulk Update' not working?

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Tue Jan 24 11:35:40 EST 2006

Yes, that's what I meant.  When you click "Advanced", are both boxes
completely empty?

Have you ever changed your Prefs -> Search Options?
I've found that I've had to completely wipe out my personal prefs (manual
database alteration) to get this to work right...
Try this manual database query outside RT:

SELECT Attributes.id,Attributes.Name,Attributes.Description FROM Attributes
LEFT JOIN Users ON Attributes.Creator = Users.id WHERE Users.Name =
'YOURLOGINNAME' AND Attributes.Name != "SquelchMailTo" AND Attributes.Name
!= "SavedSearch";

Replace YOURLOGINNAME as appropriate and fix any line wrapping.

I've had to delete any results (DELETE FROM Attributes WHERE id = 'xxx';) to
regain some functionality .. I'm curious what prefs if you have, if any.

(I'm removing Glenn from the Cc list in case he doesn't want all this spam
:-)

	-=| Ben