[Rt-devel] Procedure to reload JUST scrips?

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Mon Jan 30 14:01:49 EST 2006

Hello!

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 10:32, Alex Meyer wrote:
> Can anyone give me the syntax to reload the scrips section of the
> MySQL table from scratch? Can it be done using rt-setup-database --
> action .... something?

Makes me nervous to contemplate, but in case there's no other way and
presuming you have admin access to the database, I'd probably do
something like snip the bits in /path/to/rt/etc/schema.mysql which
create the Scrips table along with the bits in
/path/to/rt/etc/initialdata that apply, then drop the table, recreate
it, and repopulate it.

But I'd hope that someone else has a magic bullet answer first.

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    purp at acm.org