[Rt-devel] Question regarding RTx

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Jan 31 11:01:39 EST 2006

Many of the modules that were developed for RT 3.4.x will need to be
modified slightly in order to get them working under RT 3.5.x, because
some of the display elements were moved around.

In this case, the TitleBox element has been relocated from
/Elements/TitleBox to /Widgets/Titlebox so you'll need to find those
references in the RTx-Statistics html pages and update them.

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst