[Rt-devel] CC-ing Other Queues in RT?

Jeff Albert jralbert at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 12 13:42:17 EDT 2006

Hello all,
I've been 'round the list looking for an answer to this, and can't find
one - my apologies if it's already been answered:

How might I configure RT to accept mail from itself across queues?

To elaborate: I've got a number of queues maintained by disparate groups
of people; it's common for someone in my group to receive a ticket which
requires action by one of the other groups. I'd like for them to simply
be able to CC that other group's RT queue on a reply from the first
ticket and have it create a ticket there, with correspondence on that
new ticket added back to the first ticket.

Is this something that can be done? Is it something that I *should* do,
or is there some other more elegant method of achieving a similar
workflow? I appreciate any and all insights you might have to offer.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jeff Albert