Subject: Re: [Rt-devel] wrong time inserted into sessions table on Pg 8.1.3

k b k_b0000 at yahoo.se
Wed Mar 1 13:38:23 EST 2006

forget my last message. the statement that sait i
changed to GMT was not valid, i did something wrong.

but,
i migth know what creates the problem with the erratic
time. i turned on full logging in postgresql and the
very first statement after connection says:

LOG:  statement: SET TIME ZONE 'GMT'

in my RT_Siteconfig.pm i have:
Set($Timezone , 'CET');

so wither my timezone is not understand by RT or not
by postgresql. according to postgresql CET i a valid
time zone. is there some problem with RT?

where in the RT documentation can i find the names of
the valid time zones?

Karl.