[Rt-devel] RTx-shredder Problem with update_before

Dave Wells dave.wells at foreshore.net
Tue Mar 14 09:51:06 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to run the belwo command and I am getting the error as
below, not sure what to try to get round this:

# /usr/local/rt3/local/sbin/rtx-shredder --plugin
'Tickets=status,resolved,deleted;update_before,2001-10-05 21:39:34'
--sqldump /tmp/rt3_dump.sql
Couldn't load plugin
Error: Plugin doesn't support argument(s): update_before

However the help file says:

# /usr/local/rt3/local/sbin/rtx-shredder --plugin help-Tickets
USAGE
  masks

    If any argument is marked with keyword `mask' then it means that
this
    argument support two special characters:

    1) `*' matches any non empty sequence of the characters. For example
    `*@example.com' will match any email address in `example.com'
domain.

    2) `?' matches exactly one character. For example `????' will match
any
    string four characters long.

ARGUMENTS
    Arguments which all plugins support.

  limit - unsigned integer

    Allow you to limit search results. Default value is `10'.

NAME
    RTx::Shredder::Plugin::Tickets - search plugin for wiping tickets.

ARGUMENTS
  queue - queue name

    Search tickets only in particular queue.

  status - ticket status

    Search tickets with specified status only. 'deleted' status is also
    supported.

  update_before - date

    Search tickets that were updated before some date. Example:
'2003-12-31
    23:59:59'

So I can't see the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dax