[Rt-devel] Calendar view with RT

Nathan Huisman nhuisman at IfA.Hawaii.Edu
Thu Apr 12 20:41:28 EDT 2007

Has there been any work in adding a calendar view to RT?  I would really
like to be able to assign tickets timeslots on a calendar.  I looked at
hivemother but it lacks the trouble ticket management that I require.

My initial thoughts were to use the google calendar API to allow RT to
directly add tickets into timeslots on a google calendar account.  Has
anyone done this already?  Does anyone see reasons this would not be
possible?  Any other ideas on good ways to accomplish this, or add a
calendar directly to RT?

Regards,

Nathan