[Rt-devel] WebURL not displaying correctly on Searches and Newly Created Tickets

Chester Manuel chesman at soe.ucsc.edu
Wed Dec 19 13:44:34 EST 2007

Hi,

 I upgraded from RT2 to RT3 and used the package
RT-Extension-RT2toRT3-1.26 to migrate my RT2 database to RT3. It seems
to have migrated the data correctly. However when I search for a ticket
using the Ticket link and get the results, the link to the ticket number
does not diplay the correct URL. It returns
http://ticket/Display.html?id=1500. It is missing the domain name and
has "ticket" instead of the correct URL as
http://barnyard.cse.ucsc.edu/Ticket/Display.html?id=1500

 The tickets which show up on the front page after logging on has the
correct URL even if its the same ticket number.

 Is there a configuration I have to change? Is this in the code or in
the database?

I installed it with the following options.

./configure --with-web-user=nobody --with-web-group=nobody
--with-fastcgi --with-mysql --prefix=/usr/local/rt3

Here is my virtual host configuration for Apache 2 httpd.conf
<VirtualHost 128.114.X.Y:80>

    ServerName servername.domainname.domain
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html/
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    Alias /NoAuth/images "/usr/local/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images"
    ScriptAlias / /usr/local/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

    <Location />
        Options None
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler RT::Mason