[Rt-devel] LargeAttachments ...

Michael Gilbert mdgilb at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 22 13:02:52 EDT 2007

We've added code that creates a DropAttach transaction if the attachment
size exceeds what is allowed.  Our code-base differs somewhat
significantly from the latest stable release, but I've thrown together a
quick patch that should contain the differences between the code
snippets and the 3.6 files from the 3.6-RELEASE branch, attached.

If an agent attempts to attach a file that is too large, a transaction
will be created on the ticket similar to -

mdgilb - Attachment testlarge.txt too large to include with ticket (Max
size is 1048576 bytes)
Thu Mar 22 09:59:08 2007

--
Michael Gilbert
Software Support Group, Computing and Communications