[Rt-devel] RT-CRONTool Tasks

Jeff Stark JStark at sumtotalsystems.com
Tue May 22 12:54:14 EDT 2007

I am trying to run the task as root (figured if that doesn't have the
privs then I am in big trouble)

I have put the code in opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action....so I would guess that
would be a good reason it was not found.

I will try moving the file and see what happens.

Thanks,

-Stark

The contents of this communication are considered SumTotal Confidential,
and should not be shared with anyone outside of SumTotal, either
electronically or verbally, without the express permission of the
author(s).