[Rt-devel] BUG: Broken Message eaten up by RT
jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed May 23 14:39:50 EDT 2007
I've just tried this with my RT 3.6-HEAD development system and it
works just fine. Anyone else?
On May 21, 2007, at 12:59 PM, Sven Sternberger wrote:
> At our site we have several PINE users, which send email into the RT
> Mailgateway. Some of them mis configured there system to use UTF-8,
> even if there System don't support it.
> So this i think is the cause for the mails we got.
> Bug: RT-Mailgateway receives the email, and without a line in the log
> it just kills the whole content of the mail. The result is an empty
> My mailclient (alpine and evolution) can show the ticket content.
> PS: i reduced a real email as sample to show the effect
> List info: http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/attachments/20070523/414f98e0/PGP.pgp
More information about the Rt-devel