[Rt-devel] RTx::EmailCompletion with LDAP : testers needed

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Nov 12 17:09:40 EST 2007

One correction:

In lib/RTx/EmailCompletion/Ldap.pm, line 20 currently reads

        $ldap->bind($RT::EmailCompletionLdapUser,
$RT::EmailCompletionLdapPass)

And should be

        $ldap->bind($RT::EmailCompletionLdapUser,
password=>$RT::EmailCompletionLdapPass)

I'm also not seeing the grey backgrounds, but haven't had time to look
at whether that's a problem with the plugin, or somehow something in our
local setup.  I'll hopefully have time to work with it some more
tomorrow.

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer / Analyst