[Rt-devel] apache with mod-auth-kerb

David Hilbig david.hilbig at yvg.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 27 00:45:05 EDT 2007

Was able to fix myself with the following line added in the Web.pm to
"sub WebcanonicalizeInfo"

after $user = lc ( ..... etc.

> Has anyone come accross this and have a fix or can point me in the right
> direction? I have very little perl (read almost none) experience.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete this message.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Yarra Valley Grammar.