[Rt-devel] Net::LDAP v0.36 Released - Critical Bug now Fixed

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Apr 22 11:36:28 EDT 2008

Jim Meyer wrote:
> On 4/22/08 1:25 AM, Mike Peachey wrote:
>> Just a note to all to say you are now free to upgrade Net::LDAP to the
>> latest version available on CPAN again as the critical bug that cause
>> v0.35 to fail has now been fixed.
>>
>> Also, please feel free to start sending me bug reports again for
>> RT::Authen::ExternalAuth.
>
> I was helping a friend install RT and get LDAP fired up when I had the
> pleasure of installing your much polished integration of the old LDAP
> stuff. Nicely done, and done the way it should have been from the
> beginning.
>
> I think we should mark my approach as deprecated and consider you the
> owner of the LDAP page in the RT wiki.

Well, what can I say?

Merçi beacoup!

(It would certainly help with all the people trying to use both at once :p).

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com