[Rt-devel] Display Custom Fields In Ticket Search

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 1 17:24:01 EDT 2008

As far as I can that doc is pretty outdated (hope somebody update it)
and it's a mess of every version people were using at the moment of
updating.

In 3.6.6 you don't have to code anything to display a CF in search
results. If CF is global then it's already listed at the bottom of the
query builder and you can add it. If CF is not global then you have to
add a condition to your search that limits Queue.

Or you can use advanced subtab of the query builder and add '__CF.{cf
name}' column into format string.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Eva Duque <eduque at cc.com.ve> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have been reading this topic on the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/DisplayCustomFieldsInTicketSearch
>
> I see that is not implemented for version 3.6, would like to know if
> someone has managed to do it?
>

> Thanks to all
> -----
> Eve