[Rt-devel] Offline Edits lacks documentation/mystery

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Aug 4 18:39:09 EDT 2008

As a few others have noted, there's fairly little documentation available about
"Tools>Offline edits", mostly just some hearsay on these lists. Although tucked
away in the nether regions of RT, I think it caches peoples eyes as a
potentially
useful means of injecting ticket-like data gathered pre-local RT installation.

If anyone has information that they can contribute to help illuminate
this enigma,
please see http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/OfflineEdits I've tried
to experiment
with the tool to suss out some answers, but I cannot get it to work...

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money & the planet