[Rt-devel] Question concerning upgrade from 3.6.3 to 3.8

Greg Petras gpetme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:30:32 EDT 2008

Jesse -

I'm having the same problem, after upgrading from 3.6.6 to 3.8.0. I'm
now running 3.8.1rc1. See below for the requested query.

2008/7/16 Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com>

> > A few things seem to be missing from our installation, however. While I see
> > the new "Dashboards"-search in "Rt at a glance", there is no search
> > selectable for Bookmarks.

[snip]

> Can you send me the output of the SQL command:
> select Name, Description from Attributes where ObjectType = 'RT::System';

mysql> select Name, Description from Attributes where ObjectType = 'RT::System';
| Name                     | Description                         |
| Search - My Tickets      | [_1] highest priority tickets I own |
| Search - Unowned Tickets | [_1] newest unowned tickets         |
| HomepageSettings         | HomepageSettings                    |