[Rt-devel] Question concerning upgrade from 3.6.3 to 3.8

Jay Lee jlee at pbu.edu
Wed Jul 16 11:14:46 EDT 2008

bertbat said:
 > A few things seem to be missing from our installation, however. While
I see
 > the new "Dashboards"-search in "Rt at a glance", there is no search
 > selectable for Bookmarks.

I'm having similar issues.  Just upgraded from 3.6.7.  I have run the
database upgrade script and verified that HomepageComponents is set to
defaults.  Still no bookmark options are available when setting up my
"RT at a glance".  Any tips?  Could you recommend a database table or
index that I should check for to make sure bookmark support was properly
added to the DB?

Jay

--
Jay Lee