[Rt-devel] Is the list the right place for issue reports?

Wed Jul 23 07:52:04 EDT 2008

Hi all,

this is not a 'omg, you lazy bums' or anything, I truly appreciate your work!

I am wondering if the list is the correct place to file reports on issues.
It usually takes a long time (if ever?) to get a reply along the lines of 'we
looked at it, we know the issue exists'. Maybe that is the way you work
(no update unless there is a reason to), maybe I file in the wrong place,
maybe the issues are minor. Thus, I just wanted to check if I am doing the
right thing.

Again, this is not a snide remark though it could easily be read as one. I
really am asking the questions above and I really want an answer so I can
adapt myself to your workflow.

Thanks,
RIchard