[Rt-devel] RT 3.8.0 release candidate 2!

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Tue Jun 24 04:41:10 EDT 2008

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> The second release candidate for RT 3.8.0 is now available. You can
> download it at:

I installed it and have two things:
- I setup a dashboard and let it email me. The layout isn't what I
expected. I expected a list of tickest or whatever the search outputs
but it looks like a complete page including menus.
- I found that the layout of the ticket metadata shifts when the Links
block contains links to other tickets/articles/assets. The right column
gets wider. Normally its split almost through the middle. If I'm not
clear I can make screenshots.

Joop