[Rt-devel] RT 3.8.0 release candidate 2!

Shawn M Moore sartak at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 24 15:13:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:41:10AM +0200, Joop wrote:
> Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > The second release candidate for RT 3.8.0 is now available. You can
> > download it at:
> >
> I installed it and have two things:
> - I setup a dashboard and let it email me. The layout isn't what I
> expected. I expected a list of tickest or whatever the search outputs
> but it looks like a complete page including menus.

That'll be a little better in the next release. I cut out all the
extraneous page crap. I do like having the HTML tables because it lets
you choose which fields to show.

> - I found that the layout of the ticket metadata shifts when the Links
> block contains links to other tickets/articles/assets. The right column
> gets wider. Normally its split almost through the middle. If I'm not
> clear I can make screenshots.

That was an intentional change. I suppose if you link to tickets with
long subjects it would look pretty bad. We'll revisit this change.

> Joop

Shawn M Moore