[Rt-devel] 'make test' fails on HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason

justin at brighton.ac.uk justin at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 13:51:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm installing RT 3.8.1 on a brand new RHEL 5.2 x86_64 installation.

All Perl modules have installed successfully, except for
HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason which fails on the 01live test and some
subsequent tests (see attached file for full history):

t/01live...............ok 1/5Use of uninitialized value in pattern match
(m//) at t/01live.t line 18, <DATA> line 16.

#   Failed test 'Returns a page containing only 2'
#   at t/01live.t line 18.
#                   undef
#     doesn't match '(?-xism:2$)'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 5.

I know very little about CPAN modules ;-)
I originally installed this machine a month ago and didn't experience
this problem. I just wiped the machine and am attempting a complete
re-install.
As I believe HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason is only used for development,
I'll try forcing an installation so I can proceed.

Best regards,
Justin