[Rt-devel] Status of RT::Client::REST

Dmitri Tikhonov dtikhonov at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 11:08:44 EDT 2008

Dear RTers,

Damian and I find ourselves not having enough time to maintain RT::Client::REST [1].  Now that RT 3.8 is out, there are a number of incompatibilities that crept up and people have been submitting patches [2], but there's no one to apply them.  We would be glad to offer commit access on Google code [3] and co-ownership on CPAN to anyone willing to continue developing and maintaining the library.

RT::Client::REST has been successfully used by many people for over two years and I'd hate to see it get obsoleted just because I don't use it.  I think the community of RT developers benefits from having a working, stable, and compatible client library.

Thanks,

  - Dmitri.

1. http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Client-REST/
2. http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=RT-Client-REST