[Rt-devel] Status of RT::Client::REST

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Oct 30 15:32:50 EDT 2008

I'll take a comaint commit bit, as I've submitted a few of those
(falsiness in the beginning) bug reports and patches. Alas there
are still some darker areas of the modules guts I don't yet grok,
nor can I spend the time to decipher them right now, so I hope
that others also step up to help maintain the module. If you're
not using it, you should check it out, it can be quite handy for
things like slapping pretty, customized forms (with validation)
in front of RT e.g;

http://cambridgeenergyalliance.org/contact/enrollHomes.html

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money & the planet