[Rt-devel] configurable option for fields to use when cloning a ticket

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Jan 21 14:17:52 EST 2009

OK...a first attempt is attached.  This patch against the 3.8.2 release
adds a @TicketCloneFields setting to RT_Config.pm (and RT_Config.pm.in)
and modifies Ticket/Create.html to use that value instead of the
hard-coded list of fields when executing a clone.

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Web Services