[Rt-devel] [Patch] Allow specification of start_tls options in RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

Fri Jun 5 10:27:37 EDT 2009

Dear developers,

I am in the process of setting up RT 3.8.3. The LDAP server I am
working with requires a client certificate when using TLS, so I had to
modify RT::Authen::ExternalAuth (against trunk in Rev. 19912). Hope I
did everything right (espacially regarding the format of the patch) -
would be glad to get some feedback, please feel free to include the
patch in the next release.

Thanks for developing such a powerful tool.

Regards

Benjamin