[Rt-devel] Help adding Information from a e-mail to RT

Thomas Bräutigam thomas.braeutigam at nexustelecom.com
Sun Nov 29 12:34:26 EST 2009

Hey Jerrad,

Thanks for your fast reply, so I do not need a e-mail first going out from RT to my customer which have this special Header from RT and the customer need to reply specially to this e-mail.

So my customer can just a random e-mail with the [RT #1234] number in the subject line RT figures out that this e-mail need to be added to the RT Ticket 1234?

Cheers Thomas