[Rt-devel] Minor usability patch - make TitleBox titles on Display page jump to corresponding box on Edit page

Richard Harman rt-devel at richardharman.com
Tue Sep 8 11:25:43 EDT 2009

At my office I extended my RT UI by adding four more TitleBox widgets,
to hold custom fields specific to what my office does.  In order to
speed up accessibility, I modified the TitleBoxStart component to
include an <A NAME> tag, and modify the TitleBox's title to point to the
<A NAME> tag.

This lets people jump down to the part of the edit page they're focused
on directly, instead of having to scroll down.