[Rt-devel] Two problems with rt-3.9.7
odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:28:47 EST 2010
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Emmanuel Lacour <elacour at easter-eggs.com>wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 07:02:31PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > I'm testing rt-3.9.7 and two problems are tying me down. It's quite
> > time since I used RT actively so I'm trying to catch up.
> > The first is related to Resolved template. I have the following
> template -
> > http://inetpro.org/pastebin/10622 - which worked in RT (I can't
> > which version is worked with lastly. Probably 3.6.x) but is simply not
> > being accepted in 3.9.7.
> you should upgrade some syntaxes:
> $RT::WebURL -> RT->Config->Get('WebURL')
> $rtname -> RT->Config->Get('rtname')
I have updated, thanks. However, it did not eliminate the error
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rt-devel