[Rt-devel] [Patch] remove all queue mail addresses in Attachment sub Addresses

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Feb 8 10:36:49 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 10:34:25AM +0100, Loos, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in lib/RT/Attachment_Overlay.pm sub Addresses there are only the
> correspond and comment mail address from the current queue removed.
>
> But there should be all queue mail addresses removed.

Hi Chris

If you've set RTAddressRegexp in your config, those addresses
shouldn't show up (see RT::EmailParser->IsRTAddress later in

There is some work on a branch to warn about empty regexps and build a
naive one for you, but you're better off crafting something
site-specific.

Once that branch hits trunk, we'll probably remove those explicit
queue address checks as a performance hit.

-kevin