[Rt-devel] Possible bug in Rt 3.8.7 SelfService ?

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:00:04 EST 2010

Hi,

 I upgraded RT from 3.6.6 to 3.8.7. Everything went fine but, when I
connect to the selfservice as a non privileged user, there is a loop
and the open/closed ticket pages load forever, and I get 100% cpu
process on the server. It doesn't happen when I click on "create
ticket".

 I fixed the problem by giving permissions "show ticket" (and "reply
ticket" but I think this one didn't help) to requestor and cc. But
this loop (in the more or less default configuration) isn't normal I
think.

--
L.B.