[Rt-devel] Pulling data on ticket transactions - what's the best method?

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at fusiontech.com.au
Sat Mar 13 00:57:54 EST 2010

Looks very promising, thanks for this!  I'm hoping that RT's external
methods and properties won't change much in the future.

I'm also a little concerned about the prolonged execution time.  This
seems to take a couple of seconds to execute on my RT machine, compared
to the instantaneous page load (viewing via LAN) of the PHP script.  I'm
hoping that by adding extra limit()'s I can reduce the transactions
result set, and hence, execution time.