[Rt-devel] RT SelfService Customizations

Andre Mello andre.mello at cosol.com.au
Mon Mar 29 19:39:30 EDT 2010

Thanks for the response.

Are you able to elaborate more on what I would need to change though?

Would it be easier if I modified the main RT page (index.html) instead?  If
so, I would like to remove the "Tools", "Configuration", "Preferences" and
"Approval" links for a particular user.  Can you let me know what would be
involved in this task?

Thank you,
Andre