[Rt-devel] Advice sought on RT plugin development.

Bradley Bell bradleyb at uw.edu
Tue Nov 30 19:33:54 EST 2010

Ah, I see how this works now! I had no idea that a saved object could
just be any arbitrary set of parameters and values.
I was able to convert my RSS feed mod to use this mechanism, storing
my RSS feeds as new type of saved search, and I don't need to override
anything. The only somewhat awkward thing is that /Elements/ShowSearch
generates a TitleBox with pretty inflexible parameters and it might
make more sense for really dynamic portlets to take care of that
themselves.

-Brad