[Rt-devel] Search problem 'Unowned Tickets'

Björn Schulz bjoern.schulz at desy.de
Wed Sep 1 09:48:08 EDT 2010

Hi list,

at the 'RT at a glance' page is a search 'Unowned Tickets' available.

The search is
Owner = 'Nobody' AND (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

The result shows '20 newest unowned tickets' but if the user has no
rights to see some of the tickets the result will maybe show only 5
Tickets. So the user can't see a new ticket in his queue because it is
the 21th ticket in an only partialy visible ticketlist.

Hope it is cleare what I mean.

I know the workaround with own saved searches but this is not clear for
new rt users. In my case they 'lost' tickets.

Best regards,
  Björn