[Rt-devel] Download all attachments as a zip

Richard Harman rt-devel at richardharman.com
Tue Sep 7 18:13:54 EDT 2010

Github commit for easy pulling:

http://github.com/warewolf/rt/commit/214bdb927992897820680b2da73a21786e03b249

Attached diff against 3.8-trunk.

This modifies the Ticket/Elements/ShowAttachments component to link to a
dhandler in Ticket/AttachmentZip that will create a zip file containing
all the attachments associated with a ticket in RT.

This is a proof of concept that I intend to make one more change to, but
at the very least it works.  Please review/comment/butcher/etc.  The
only other change I'd like to make is an option of downloading just the
"current" (most recent) revision of an attachment rather than all of them.

Richard