[Rt-devel] RT Mobile: Makefile/General Questions

Baca, Anthony abaca5 at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 14 16:32:44 EDT 2011

Hello,

        I'm trying to set up RT mobile (which I found on  http://blog.bestpractical.com/2010/08/mobile-rt.html ), but I had a few questions:

*       First off, does RT mobile work with RT 4 (which is what I'm using)?
*       Also, I ran into trouble just trying to use the makefile.pl:  Perl couldn't find inc/Module/Install.pm. (And I looked in the Perl/lib directory and found this was true, so I'm wondering where this module would come from)
*       I'm also trying to figure out where the actual app that goes on the Black Berry (or other mobile device) is. Put another way: "How is this Makefile related to the BlackBerry itself? Do I build this app on my computer and then transfer it?"

I'm not sure if anyone else has being using "RT for mobile devices," but if you can help me out in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd even like to hear other solutions someone may have found for using RT with a Black Berry.

Many Thanks,
--Anthony Baca