[Rt-devel] Is there a way to remove signitures and copies of message being replied to.

Philip W. Dalrymple pwd at mdtsoft.com
Thu Mar 24 09:35:43 EDT 2011

We have a lot of customers who have large signatures and will
not cut down on the amount of copied text from original that
they put in e-mail replies. We would like to filter from the
data stored in RT the system any data that is already in a
transaction on the ticket.

We can't get out customer to change their habits (I have tried
in the past on other e-mail issues and failed) so I need a technical
solution.

Before just going off and doing something I hope that someone else
has solved this and can point me in a good direction as the
only solutions I have though of are not all that easy nor
am I sure that they will work all that well.

--
Philip W. Dalrymple III <pwd at mdtsoft.com>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company