[rt-devel] Just getting started

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sun Feb 19 12:37:52 EST 2012

I am just getting started a project to do some customization of RT, and I'm
finding the documentation confusing and the book a little bit out of date.
 I'm wondering if there is a standard way to deliver your customizations
(dashboards, scrips, saved queries etc) to the production database?  Do you
just write database scripts, or what?  Do you copy over a database dump
file?

Also, is there any documentation for the REST api other than trying to find
the appropriate scripts and doing a "perldoc" on them?

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin