[rt-devel] RT Tracker: styling, look-n-feel ...

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:32:00 EDT 2013

Ruslan Zakirov-2 wrote
> We bring a new theme in RT 4.2 without switching to a CSS framework.

While a new theme will very likely be a big improvement, I still reckon that
the work to incorporate a  CSS framework (big it may be) will quickly pay
off, because there are a lot of themes available for these frameworks
created by professional designers which have a much better eye for what
looks great as aposed to developers.