[rt-devel] RT Tracker: styling, look-n-feel ...

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:55:34 EDT 2013

Hi Thomas, I completely agree what you said about UX ... I have some UX
design experience myself.  Just to clarify, I am only providing constructive
feedback.  We may be using RT at work and my first impression without even
trying to accomplish any task was that it looks like an ugly web app from
the 90's which is unfortunate because feature wise RT is up there.  The
reason I was asking about ui frameworks was because it'll be one less thing
the developers need to worry about while it will make the job to improve the
UX later easier as well.