[rt-devel] Fwd: SLA Restart for Re-Opened Tickets

Viktor Mihalkov mihalkov.viktor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 03:54:02 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I was testing the capabilities of the RT Tracker and I focused mainly on SL
calculations. In one particular occasion, the SL calculation is not so
straight-forward, so I tought that maybe someone experienced the same
issue.

When you re-open a ticket, I would need to restart the turn around time and
I can't use the creation time any more. Do you know how a correct
calculation can be done? Is there an additional timestamp that I didn't see
in the DB?

And maybe this is already covered by the SLA extension?

Wish you a great day from Europe,
Viktor