[rt-devel] ForwardTicket in RT 4.2.5 and Callbacks

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 13 17:02:25 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 05:19:41PM +0000, Alexander Reintzsch wrote:
> I'm currently trying to migrate from RT 4.0.20 to RT 4.2.25 and I need to migrate some extensions.
>
> So my questions are the following.
>
> What can I use now when RT::Interface::Email::ForwardTicket is gone?
> How do I forward requests to a given e-mail-address?

http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/RT/Ticket.html#Forward-Transaction-undef-To-Cc-Bcc

Keep in mind, 4.2 now treats Forwards like Comments/Corresponds,
meaning it records a transaction and triggers a standard Scrip, rather
than doing a bunch of non-standard stuff.

> As I saw, you changed the callbacks quite a bit. Is there a list of the current callbacks?

grep -r -- m-\>callback share/html/ lib/

-kevin