[rt-devel] sending custom subject in ticket correspondence

Hugo Escobar hescobar at afslc.com
Mon Jan 26 17:09:17 EST 2015

hi

When adding correspondence (new ticket entry) in RT's gui, the user is
allowed to
send a customized subject for that particular transaction. The subject of
the resulting
email has the customized subject instead of the ticket's subject

Could this behavior be reproduced via a REST request?

So far, I have tried this by sending the following content:

id: <the ticket's id>
Action: correspond
Requestor: test_email at somedomain