[rt-devel] alternative to edit comments

ARBEZ Christophe christophe.arbez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:09:22 EDT 2015

Thanks for the answer !

I can update the ticket time obviously but, for me, it is less important
than the transaction time which allow me to see the time per person for a
ticket.

Oh it's great !

But where your module and your "EditBilling.html" are located ?
In a path like /usr/share/request-tracker4/html ?

*Christophe ARBEZ | Stagiaire développement*
Syloé
803 rue de Pinville - 34000 Montpellier
Tél: +33983014518
Email: christophe.arbez at syloe.fr