[rt-devel] RT 4.4.0rc1 - ExternalAuth

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 5 12:57:54 EST 2015

Hi Brent,

Thank you so much for reviewing this for us.

Just to confirm, the issue was that the config variables were located in
the new RT_SiteConfig.d structure, and when you moved everything back to
RT_SiteConfig.pm it worked as expected? If so, it should work for you
the way you originally did it so we'll have to fix that.

I also agree that the single line in the UPGRADING-4.4 file mentioning
how to migrate to built in external auth probably isn't enough. I think
we'll make an upgrading document just for external auth.

Thanks again,