[rt-devel] inplace development environment setup issue

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 4 11:13:36 EDT 2016

Based on the logs, RT can't find lib/RT/Generated.pm. That file is
created when you run configure. You should see this line in the
configure output when you run it:

     config.status: creating lib/RT/Generated.pm

Although I also notice that the path looks like it's adding an extra slash:

     Can't locate lib//RT/Generated.pm

Can you start RT using the standalone server?

     sbin/rt-server --port 8080